The low-cost carrier will be helping residents and visitors to return to their home countries with a series of repatriation flights.
April 13: In a series of announcements made today, UAE airline carriers have arranged additional passenger flights to assist those who need to return to their home countries. Emirates added seven destinations to its flight plans and Etihad announced flights to countries in Asia and Europe. Low-cost carrier flydubai has now released a list of available bookings to select destinations.
flydubai repatriation destinations
In light of the recent flight restrictions imposed by various countries, the low-cost carrier has been working with the authorities to seek the relevant approvals for outbound flights to select destinations. Bookings are now available for residents and visitors from the following countries:
Those needing to travel back to their home countries can make a booking by checking availability on flydubai’s website.
flydubai has released a series of terms to accompany the release of available flights. It is important for all passengers to note the following:
- All flights are only for repatriation and will carry citizens of the above mentioned countries who currently reside in, or are visiting, the UAE
- All flights offer one-way Economy Class fare originating in Dubai
- The offered fare is inclusive of 20 kg checked baggage allowance
- All flights will be operated from Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- All flights are subject to government approvals and will operate only if approvals have been obtained.
- No meals will be served during the flight
- No penalty will apply in case of flight modification or cancellation
- Any applicable refunds will be processed in the form of flydubai voucher
For the latest health updates regarding coronavirus, ensure that the information you are consuming is from an official source. To stay up-to-date with the latest regional travel news, subscribe to World Traveller Middle East.